Sunday, September 4, 2011

Peanut Butter Cocoa Pebbles Treats

I made these for a Labor Day Picnic and they were a hit (along with Fruity Pebbles Treats)! I love peanut butter and chocolate together!

2 tbsp butter
1/2 bag marshmallows
1/3 c. peanut butter
4 c. Cocoa Pebbles
Glaze or frosting

Melt butter, peanut butter, and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl. (I did 1 minute, stirred, then did another 30 seconds, and stirred. It will depend on your microwave though.) Stir in Cocoa Pebbles. Spread out in a greased 9x13 inch pan. Drizzle with glaze or frost.

Price Breakdown: (I can't remember all the prices, so I am probably over estimating on some of them.)
Butter: $0.10
Marshmallows: Free (when I bought two boxes of Rice Krispies)
Peanut Butter: $0.30
Cocoa Pebbles: $1.00
Duncan Heinz Glaze: $0.50

Total Cost: $1.90

No comments: