Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fruity Pebbles Treats

I made these and some Peanut Butter Cocoa Pebbles Treats for a Labor Day picnic. The hubbs doesn't like Fruity Pebbles, but I didn't know that until after I had bought them. So I made them into treats, and then he'll eat them! Silly guy!

2 tbsp butter
1/2 bag marshmallows
4 c. Fruity Pebbles
Glaze or frosting

Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl. (I did 1 minute, stirred, then did another 30 seconds, and stirred. It will depend on your microwave though.) Stir in Fruity Pebbles. Spread out in a greased 9x9 inch pan. Drizzle with glaze or frost.


Price Breakdown: (I can't remember all the prices, so I am probably over estimating on some of them.)
Butter: $0.10
Marshmallows: Free (when I bought two boxes of Rice Krispies)
Fruity Pebbles: $1.00
Duncan Heinz Glaze: $0.50 (I used 1/2 of a bottle.)

Total Cost: $1.60

No comments: