Friday, July 8, 2011

My Best Buy Buys 7/5/11

Alright, so I'll admit it... this definitely wasn't my buy, it was the hubbs'. But I wanted to share the deal he got. This is a $39.99 game that was on sale for $9.99. Now he's been using ShopKick on this Android phone (I don't have a fancy smartphone, and look what I'm missing out on!), and earned a $10 reward to Best Buy. The only catch was that you had the spend at least $10 before sales tax. So he quick grabbed a Minute Maid lemonade (to share with me, how sweet!), to bring his total up. He ended up paying $1.80 for the game and a drink. His comment as we left the store: "Not bad, buy a drink, get a free game!"

Savings Rate = 95.7%

Have an Android phone? Interested in earning rewards like my husband? Download the ShopKick app and start scanning and earning points today! Use referral code "date5392" for a 50 point bonus. 

No comments: