Monday, June 20, 2011

My Taystee Outlet Buys 6/19/11


My mom and I split this, as for two people, it is a lot of bread to eat. Though, you can put it in the freezer.

Grand total: $6.74 (that's 84 cents an item... try paying that at the grocery store!)

The bread was labeled $0.99, but rang up at $0.75. The buns were $0.90 each. One of the bagels was $1.79 (more than what I would normally spend, but I wanted to get up to $7 to get my free item - the other bag of bagels).

Now you're saying, "But wait, you didn't have $7!" And you're right. I thought I did, but like I said, the bread rang up for $0.75 instead, and since the store was going to close in 6 minutes, and there was a ton of stuff left on the free shelf, the cashier was kind enough to give it to me anyway!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I just discovered that in addition to lower prices on the bread products, 1 free item for every $7 spent and a punch card for every $5 spent that earns you $2 off when you have collected 8 punches...EVERY Wednesday is customer appreciation and you get an additional 10% off your purchase. My bread day just moved from Monday to Wednesday!