Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Rainbow Buys 6/25/11

First Transaction
Free: Pasta, Gold Peak Tea, Soap, Bayer, and Crunch bars
Shelf cost: $26.60
Paid: $1.53 (after $2.29 mail-in-rebate for the Bayer)
Savings Rate: 94.3%

Second Transaction
Free items: Tic Tacs
Shelf cost: $17.84 (plus $50 for the gas card)
Paid: $8.05 (plus $50 for the gas card)
Savings Rate: 54.9%

I needed to get my total up to $25 so my 4 coupons would double, so I bought the gas card.
Also, with Discover Card this month you get 5% cashback at grocery stores, so why not buy a gas card... I'll use it with my Fuel Perks to save even more! :)


Third Transaction
Oops! I forgot the bananas in the front of the cart!

Thanks to the lady two behind me in line who let me quick pay for them!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Your savings are amazing!!! I wish i could get all those great deals!

Sarah Gibson said...

Start using Pocket Your Dollars, and you'll be able to save A LOT on groceries! :)

Then come back here and find some good recipes to use with the deals you just found.