Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Possible Cheap Eats at Subway?

I'm not a huge proponent of eating out, as I think you can eat cheaper at home, but I can't pass up sharing a good deal either...
Starting July 4th for customer appreciation month, it is rumored that Subway will be offering a 6 inch sub (Meatball Marinara, Cold Cut Combo, or Veggie Delite) for $2. (Now remember sales AND coupons!!!)
I just got my Twin Cities Clipper (we're in "Zone K") and found a coupon for a free 6" with the purchase of a 6" and a medium drink at the Mendota Heights location. (Here's a printable Mendota Heights.) The Subway in Crystal Center has a coupon for $0.50 off a 6" sub. (Here's a printable for that one Crystal Center.)

I'm not sure they will accept both offers, so let me know when the 4th rolls around if they will accept it or not...

No comments: