Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pioneer Press Deal: $1 for a Year! (Ends 8/30/11)

Photo Credit

I got a flyer in the mail the other day offering the Pioneer Press for $1 for the Wednesday, Thursday, & Sunday edition of the paper for one year (or $2 for 2 years).


I'm not sure what areas it all covers, but it can't hurt to call and ask if it is available in your area. Call 651-717-7377 and ask about the offer. I'm mainly in it for the Sunday paper (coupons!!!), but from what I understand the first Wednesday of the month Kwik Trip has some pretty good coupons on eggs, butter, and the like. (My dad always picks up a paper and uses the good coupons for my mom... what a sweetheart!)

Thanks Debbie for letting me know that it's only good if you are the one that received the invite. Sorry all! Watch your mailbox, and maybe they'll run the deal again for others too!

Remember if you're not already getting the Star Tribune to check out how to get it for $1 for a year (depending on your area) as well! More coupons mean more savings!

No comments: